"With all the chaos we are living in, this is an interpretation of being in a "State of Emergency" – with some Wu-Flakes and dose of cream for a healthy revolutionary breakfast to start the day." A.S.A - This print was done during the "Gezi" uprising in the summer of 2016. . With linocut being the choice of technique it is also appropriate to say that the art of printmaking was used through out centuries to make a statement – revolt against a system – reproducing images for the masses. #osman #arisarkisalpert #arialpert
- “Cihangir’deki Osman Amca” Linol Baskı 42x30cm – Ari Sarkis Alpert – 2020 – Tahta kaşıkla basılmıştır.
- “Sıçtı cafer bez getir, sulu sıçtı tez getir”
- Sensitive content.
- Homemade Ebru (marbling) experiment. (Planning on using them for future textures for linocuts prints.
- iCat my cat? #icat
- osmanstreetwear – bere
- “Tokaii?” Linocut print/paper kolaj” 2019
- Linol Baskı Atöylesi – Linoleum Printing Workshop
- Zayas köyü gelini – linol/sulu boya
- “Zayas köyü gelini” Linol Baski